- SEO Basics – What is SEO, how does it work, what are the benefits?
- Black Hat (Unethical) SEO Techniques – Why you should steer clear, what penalties you risk.
- Content Optimization – How original content can bring traffic and rankings in Google.
- Social Media Marketing – What is Social Media, how can you use it to promote your content?
- The Role of Librarians – What can we do to increase page and document rankings on our intranets and public websites?
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
12:30 - 2:00 p.m. (Catered lunch provided)
Classroom 2-922 (second floor at rear of facility)
Faculty of Extension, Enterprise Square
10230 Jasper Ave.
Students and CASLIS Members: $20.00.
Registrations must be received by noon, Monday, November 3.
Please note that space cannot be guaranteed until payment is received.
Questions for the speakers can be emailed in advance to CASLIS Program Coordinator John Sinclair at firstname.lastname@example.org