GOT WORDS? Share them in the October/November 2011 issue of the AALT Technician!
We want to share your thoughts, ideas and knowledge with the library community at large. Articles can be several pages long or as brief as Twitter feeds (we take those too @ AALTLibraryTech).
Not sure what to write about? Here are some suggestions:
1. What's happening in your library? Whether public, school, academic or It doesn't matter where you work because we think you're AWESOME and you should tell everyone!
2. What are you reading? Watching? Listening to? Koboing?
3. Current issues in library world - things affecting you or others in our library community.
4. RDA cataloguing (Resource and Description Access): what it is, the pros & cons and anything else you want to share about this new system.
5. Anything else you might want to write about! (passing time on slow days, why you really, really love cats, etc.)
Submit your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 20, 2011. Submissions received after September 20th will be consider for the Winter Issue. To view past issues, look here.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!